Introduction


Hello and Welcome Everyone,

For my first post on my blog entitled "The Political Post," I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Grace Watson and I'm a student at Concord University where I'm majoring in Communication Arts with an emphasis in Journalism. I was born and raised in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia with my four siblings and my parents. My hobbies include reading, listening to music, hiking, and amateur nature photography. 

This blog will focus on topics pertaining to local and national politics and environmental issues. Environmental issues that will be spotlighted are climate change/global warming, pollution, deforestation; etc. 

I wanted to start blogging because I believe that it's important to be knowledgeable and aware of what is going on in the political sphere in regards to elections and legislation and I want to be able to highlight the impact of environmental issues. With a blog, I can reach a wider audience and inform readers on a variety of issues. 

Thank you and I hope you continue reading "The Political Post."




Comments